Could your credit score be costing you thousands of dollars?
Do you hope to gain business funding in the future?
Are your unconscious money behaviors limiting your saving potential?
Join Carrie Rattle, Founder of Behavioral Cents, for:
“Get ready….. Get set….. Score!
How to get the money you need by strengthening your personal credit”
An Educational Seminar for Businesswomen
Networking ~ Wine & Cheese
Wednesday, May 18th from 6:00-8:00pm
Hosted and Sponsored by:
Allied Wealth Partners
14 Walsh Dr #100, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
$30 in Advance/$40 Event day
The lending landscape today has become dramatically harder to navigate when attempting to secure personal and business funding. Managing your money well today will set you up for success in the future.
In this informative seminar, you will learn:
- How your personal credit score impacts your future funding potential
- How your personal credit score can save you thousands of dollars
- What behaviors affect your personal score
- What Tiny Habits™ you can change to improve your score
You’ll leave this seminar with specific ways to change your money behaviors now in order to build your best credit possible – so that you and your business have the best chance for future growth!
This seminar is perfect for:
- women entrepreneurs who are looking to secure funding for their business in the future
- professional women who want to strengthen their credit score for borrowing
- any woman who wants to reduce their costs of using credit cards, loans, mortgages
About Carrie Rattle:
Carrie Rattle is Founder of Behavioral Cents ® and a specialist in North American money behaviors. Her passion is working with women to build money confidence and change their money behaviors for the better – without deprivation. Women gain control and feel comfortable making their own wise money decisions.
Carrie has worked in financial services for 30 years, spanning banking and credit cards in both Canada and the U.S., as well as brokerage in 6 countries. She has built her knowledge by directly observing people as well as studying hundreds of reports on money behaviors. You can connect with her on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carrierattle