Are you exhausted, trying to convert strangers to clients and not getting anywhere?
Could you have potential clients hiding right under your nose and not even know it?
Are you scrambling to make up lost income because clients left unexpectedly?
In this Teleseminar, you will learn:
- the “Shine Your Light” method to find a FORTUNE of new business through the people you already know
- time-efficient systems to FOLLOW UP with prospects and clients so money stops slipping through the cracks
- one simple question to get a “YES!” from prospects more often and create a steady FLOW of cash
You’ll leave this session with ideas and actions you can use immediately to Get More Clients!
1) The Fortune is in the follow-up Audio seminar
2) The Fortune is in the follow-up worksheet
3) BONUS: Fabulous Follow-up eResource Guide
“I was working a part time job and ready to give up on my business. Through Christine’s guidance, I’ve found new energy and focus! I’ve completely reorganized my business in such a way that I’m able to do more of the work I love to do. I’ve more than tripled my income AND quit my part time job! Now, I’m looking forward to the future of my business.”
– Lori Enright, Virtual Business Assistant, Enright Enterprises
Amp up your cash flow, client base and free time!
In just one day, create your prospect and client outreach activities so you can Do Less and Earn More – and finally get around to the things you LOVE to do!
- Stop chasing strangers: Learn how to quickly find prospects now
- Be more efficient: Identify how to treat people differently so you save time
- Make a difference: Relate with people in a personal way to boost your business
“Our members found Christine’s presentations fresh, thought provoking and very worthwhile. She provided relevant, easy to digest information that they could utilize to move their business goals forward. She is a very popular speaker for our organization.” – Tara Gilvar, Founder and CEO, B.I.G. (Believe Inspire Grow)
“I attended Christine’s in-depth workshop on growing client relationships that had the details I needed – along with the greater sales concepts – to immediately apply in my business.” – Aimee Shenkel, Arbonne, Montville B.I.G. pod leader